Big Mac Sauce is perfect on burgers, fries, and salads! With just a handful of basic ingredients, it’s simple and delicious!
Big Mac Sauce is one of the reasons people buy the big mac, but little did you know, it’s so easy to make it! Most of the ingredients are probably already in your fridge and pantry! This Copycat Big Mac Sauce is delicious on a Big Mac Lettuce wrap, in a Big Mac Salad, or on burgers, fries, or whatever you want! Whip up a batch and keep it in the fridge to use as needed!
Making Big Mac Sauce is so easy and it only contains a few ingredients. If you look at the ingredient list from McDonalds, there will be tons of ingredients (33 to be exact) that you won’t recognize like, ‘Spice Extractives, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), and Vegetable Protein,’ just to name a few.
What is in the Big Mac Sauce ? | by McDonald's
Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut shows you how to prepare the Big Mac® and its sauce using ingredients so real that you can see and buy them for yourself
How to make Big Mac Sauce:
• Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, apple cider vinegar, and seasonings. Whisk to combine well.
• Place covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let the flavors meld.
• Serve as desired, shaking/stirring before using, and store covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Shake or stir before using.
How to use Big Mac Sauce:
• Use this sauce on the delicious low carb Big Mac Lettuce Wraps or on top of the Low Carb Big Mac Salad!
• If you like dipping french fries, sweet potato fries, or onion rings in sauce, this is perfect.
• Using Big Mac Sauce with Air Fryer Asparagus Fries is also a winning combination!
• Baked Avocado Fries are also a delicious option for this sauce!
• Serve Big Mac Sauce over a salad as a delicious dressing. If you want the sauce a little thinner, just add a splash of milk or rice vinegar to the dressing.
• The obvious answer here is A BURGER! Whip up some homemade beef or veggie burgers and drizzle the big mac sauce over the top- YUM!
Big Mac Sauce (copycat recipe)
Prep Time: 5min |Total Time: 5min
Big Mac Sauce is perfect on burgers, fries, and salads! With just a handful of basic ingredients, it's simple and delicious!
Course: Side Dish Cuisine: American Keyword: big mac sauce Servings: 6 -2 TBS servings Calories: 49 kcal
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise, low fat if desired
• 2 TBS relish
• 1 1/2 TBS mustard
• 1/2 TBS BBQ sauce
• 1 1/2 TBS apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1/2 tsp paprika
• 1/4 salt
Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, apple cider vinegar, BBQ sauce, and seasonings. Whisk to combine well.
Place covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let the flavors meld.
Serve as desired, shaking/stirring before using.
Store covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Shake or stir before using.
(calculated with low fat mayo, using 6 servings of about 2 TBS each): 49 calories, 3g fat, 6g carbohydrates, 5g sugar, 0g protein